Monday 24 May 2010

Back by popular demand/return from injury!






Many people were (rightly) saddened by the abrupt end to my blogging when I was out in Portugal. I can only apologise for this, and have no excuse other than sheer laziness.  I shall start by summing up the whole trip in a word; amazing! I can honestly say I had the time of my life for the 3 and a half weeks I was out there and would jump at the chance to go back. I met some really cool people out there and pretty much just had a ball. The training was also going fairly well until the last week when I didn’t run a step. This trend unfortunately continued for the best part of 3 weeks after my return, but I will go into that at a later date....

Highlights of the trip:

  • Death Day has to be up there... copious amounts of chocolate after being without it for a month was pretty dreamy!
  • BIG Saturday night out! If I say 7 very close mates all arrived home to the same house at completely different times, each with their own story to tell of the nights proceedings, then that should sum up how good a night it was! (and that’s not to mention some of us running at 6.30am pre-sleep!)
  • Gayhouse. Our house was given this label for some unknown reason, but unfortunately we failed to live up to our reputation!
  • Karaoke sessions in Rui’s Bar never went unloved.

  • Horrible tanning sessions.
  • And Mariani getting himself a girlfriend!!!


Since returning home, I have been pretty snowed under with 3 pieces of coursework to start and finish, and now my first exam tomorrow! Any excuse to get out of revision! I shall try and be more regular with my updates from now on, and will try and write later in the week detailing my latest in a long line of comebacks!

Until then xx





GayHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment